Nike LIMITED EDITION TW '13 MASTERS EDITION 532622-101
Sale Price: $129.99
The Nike LIMITED EDITION TW '13 MASTER'S EDITION Men's Golf Shoe creates more power through your swing with a Nike Free-inspired
outsole, delivering greater movement and increased stability. Designed with Tour-tested insights
from Tiger Woods, this golf shoe is equipped with a Dynamic Fit system and Flywire technology for
lightweight support and a locked-down fit.
- Nike Free-inspired outsole for more natural movement and an extraordinary feel*
- Dynamic Fit system that tailors the shoe perfectly to your foot
- Nike Power Transfer Zone for better balance, smoother weight transfer and more power through
- Waterproof multi-stretch synthetic leather upper for weather protection and durability
- Flywire construction for ultra-lightweight support and comfort
- Champ Scorpion Spikes ™ and Tri-LOK system placed at heel and forefoot for traction and
stability where it's needed most
The Nike Free-inspired outsole of this golf shoe is designed to mimic and conform to the natural
motion of the foot, allowing for freedom of movement and releasing more power through your golf
The Nike TW '13 features the Dynamic Fit system, made up of 'fingers' of soft material that wrap
the midfoot and arch for a glove-like, locked-down fit. Plus, Flywire technology integrated with
the laces offers additional lightweight support.
After learning that Stanford athletes had been training barefoot on the university's golf course,
three of Nike's most innovative and creative employees set out to develop a shoe that felt natural
and weightless, similar to bare feet. In 2002, they examined a group of men and women with
pressure-measuring insoles taped to their feet, using high-speed cameras to capture images of each
foot in motion.
The team spent eight years studying the biomechanics of shoeless running. The results yielded a
profound understanding of the foot's natural landing angle, pressure and toe position, allowing Nike
designers to build an unconventional and flexible running shoe from the inside out.
- Molded rubber pods at outsole for increased traction and stability
- Two-year limited waterproof warranty
*What You Should Know About Nike Free
||Nike Frees are different than traditional athletic shoes. They’re designed to let your feet move
more freely and naturally, which means your muscles will be doing a bit more work than demanded of
them in some other athletic shoes. Nike encourages you to get used to them gradually for a safer,
more effective and more enjoyable experience. Please visit http://www.nike.com/nikefree for more
information on how to get the best from your Nike Free shoes.